1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) featuring in any Primerdesign Ltd or genesig publications and/or on any Primerdesign Ltd or genesig Internet site unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Primerdesign Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Primerdesign’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting the Primerdesign Marketing department.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, UK, and USA. The address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry“) may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
5. Within the USA, Healthcare professionals may not participate in the prize draw for the Amazon Echo. Healthcare Professional (HCP): means any individual (with a clinical or non-clinical role; whether a government official, or employee or representative of a government agency or other public or private sector organisation; including but not limited to, physicians, nurses, technicians, laboratory scientists, researchers, research co-ordinators or procurement professionals) that in the course of their professional activities may directly or indirectly purchase, lease, recommend, administer, use, supply, procure or determine the purchase or lease of, or who may prescribe medical technologies or related services. The definition of Healthcare Professionals includes individuals involved in research activity, not just those directly involved in the provision of healthcare services.
6. US federal or state government employees may not participate in the prize draw for the Amazon Echo.
7. Employees of Primerdesign Ltd or any associated company of Primerdesign Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, distributors & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Primerdesign reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. Primerdesign assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over.
10. Primerdesign reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
11. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Echo Prize Draw’ stating your name and address in the message body, by midnight BST on 26.06.19.
13. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Primerdesign cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
14. Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date – midnight BST 26.07.19. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. Prize winners will be notified via the email supplied in their entry. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
16. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within 28 days of being notified as the winner. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
17. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Primerdesign reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Primerdesign and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
19. Primerdesign reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
20. All taxes, insurances, and other expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
21. Entry to the prize draw is invalid in countries where it is restricted or prohibited by law and it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that entry is allowed under the laws of the relevant country.
22. Primerdesign cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Primerdesign is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Primerdesign’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the Entry is submitted from outside of England, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Entrants country of residence respectively and Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local country courts respectively.